Sunday, March 24, 2013

On the Road to Miss Missouri

Yesterday, I was able to spend the whole day with my sister queens and directors as we continued to prepare for Miss MO week.  We had several mock interviews, rehearsed our talents, and walked in every shoe possible!  I cannot believe that Miss Missouri is only a couple of months away!  I am so blessed to have such amazing people, including my board, behind me and helping me to be the best I can be.

Along with much practice and hard work, just as all girls must do, we got our make-up done.  I want to thank Skin Solutions for their time and talents as they helped us create a great make-up plan for each of us individually.  It was such a FABULOUS time!

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up.  But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"
~Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


Getting my make-up done by John Paul

I love my sister queens...and John Paul! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment