Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fashionably Fun

A couple of my amazing friends are organizing a Fashion Show that benefits St. Martha's Hall.  I was so excited to be asked to be a model in the show!  I couldn't say "Yes!" fast enough.  With two of my favorite things: dresses and walking down a runway, how could I say no?

Today we started our fittings and found our dresses!  It was a girl's dream, getting to spend a whole day trying on clothes with friends.  What could be better?

I found two super cute sundresses at Altar'd State in the Meadows.  Later, I also picked out two beautiful, but spunky evening gowns at Camille Le Vie at the Chesterfield Mall.  I cannot wait to be able to wear them and strut my stuff at the show!

I hope to see many people come out to Barat Academy and support this wonderful cause and watch the absolutely fabulous fashion show!  It will be on May 5th, starting at 3:30.  For more information, contact me via email!

"Fashion changes, but style endures." 
~Coco Chanel

Some of the models after the first fitting at Altar'd State




No comments:

Post a Comment